Monday, April 25, 2011

Lots of things to do today!

We have to head to the state capital to care of some necessary business... It's always much more satisfying to look people in the eye rather than conversing via the phone or in emails. It was amazing to see our work officially being verified and made legal! I am so excited to live one of my dreams, it's so much better than seeing it only when I sleep or when my friends and I share reverie... 2011 is still moving along extremely well... I am looking forward to seeing where the creative culinary process takes me... Tomorrow will be a great day to make Spicy Doughnut Muffins... Sweet and wholesome organic sugar, all natural all purpose flour... Saigon Cinnamon sugar and freshly grated nutmeg... I can almost taste them now...

No comments:

Post a Comment