Thursday, April 28, 2011

The countdown has begun

I am so excited to finally be at this point, we have only a few days until the Farmers Market finally opens for the 2011 season. This is going to be a great year for Sweet Intentions LLC. I feel as though I have been offered a great opportunity to do more than just feed people's bellies, it will be great way to transport them to a place of gastronomic happiness... Who doesn't like to eat something that reminds them of childhood memories... I love it, I love the look on the faces of people who taste my food and are reduced to making just sounds as they try to piece together a sentence. It reminds me of eating at my grandmother's house... There were always so many great smells that poured out of her kitchen, I could spend my entire visit with her standing next to her at the stove...you could taste love and comfort in every bite you took.

No comments:

Post a Comment