Sunday, May 1, 2011

Opening day at the Archer Wood Green Barn Farmers Market

Today has been quite magical! Sweet Intentions is a reality and we are growing our business in an extremely fun manner. It is beyond rewarding to hand over a sample of something made by hands to a new client who knows nothing about me but is intrigued by the cinnamon pouring from our stall.... My mother and I had a wonderful time talking with our new clients, I look forward to serving my community in a way that has been severly lacking! I am so elated to work with the vendors at the market. They made me feel as if I am in a place I truly belong.. I couldn't be happier to have found them. I am so proud that we have followed thru with this idea. I am inspired by everyone I have come into contact with as of late and I think it will only get better..I feel so unbelievably free,I know that it has been only a week since leaving my previous job but it's such a distant memory. I actually have energy, I feel so good each morning when I get up, as I cannot wait to start my day. It's like finding your bliss and capturing each moment as it comes. I feel so blessed each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment