Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week three at Archwood Green Barn

First off I cannot believe that I actually used the wrong name for the Green Barn... Archwood not Archer Wood, well I have corrected my mistake... This Sunday will be another fun one I can feel it, we will introduce a few new items to our line up... rolls with cream cheese vanilla bean icing and Strawberry Cream Cheese pound cake...We'll still have cupcakes and our Triple Chocolate Cookies W/pecans... I'm having such a great time making items that people really want to eat. It's exciting making even this temporary form of food art, I receive great pleasure knowing that I might make something that transports them to a new place or even back in time to a great scent induced memory...I love the possibility of feeding someone's soul in a way... Archwood Green Barn... Thank you!

1 comment: