Monday, June 27, 2011

Today I started my working day by ordering a ten pound box of white chocolate chips... I am moving past buying chips by the bag at the local grocery store and am instead finally buying in bulk.. Things are changing steadily in a great way and I am doing my best to not stand in the way and be crushed by the fruition of a dream shared by my mother and me. I know that I am perched precariously on the precipice (I LOVE ALLITERATION!!!!) but there is no abyss. This is were I am meant to be, every day has led to this new beginning... And I am ready! Each Sunday at Archwood we share our baking with Northern Virginia and it gives me such a warm feeling to watch our customers taste the Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies or Chocolate Cupcakes and to know how much they love what's in their mouths. It makes me so happy when they almost immediately refuse to take a sample but proclaim that NEED 6 to 10 of an item because they trust us and they KNOW that whatever they choose at our stall will be good. These are relationships that we have nurtured... It means something special and divine to know that these patrons love our product and that they will come to the market each week to buy from us and that they will follow us quite happily to our new location. Sweet Intentions is the place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment